The East Coast Trail is 540 km of coastal hiking that takes you along the scenic shores of the Avalon Peninsula. Visit the website for maps and a schedule of guided hikes.
Begin your Trinity Experience here. Purchase tickets for all seven sites, pick up a map, and get your bearings. A new interactive exhibit orients visitors to the story and people of Trinity and the "Bight".
Experience the Battery and its secrets through sound. Recipient of the 2014 New York Wold's Best Radio Programs Gold Medal.
It's easy, just:
• Download the app here.
• Plug in your earphones and press the play button.
• It works only when you're in the Battery, and then - it's automatic! Your phone knows where you are, and triggers stories and sounds using GPS - so it won't run up data costs on your phone.
• Slip your phone in your pocket, and stroll as fast or as slow as you like. Sounds and stories will whisper in your ear all the way from the beginning of Battery Road to the North Head Trail and back.
• Don't worry if a voice fades out - it just means you've moved out of that location. Retrace your steps and it'll pick up from where it left off.
• Be sure your phone has "location services" turned on (under "privacy" setting) - and keep an eye out for traffic as you go.
Conferences, conventions, meetings, events - with superb facilities and amenities, and a knack for hospitality that can't be beat, St. John's is an excellent choice, one of the best in the world!
St. John's, like many centuries-old cities, is a fascinating place full of many secrets and mysteries. Use this Destination Planner to navigate to some of the must-see attractions, museums, and golf courses...
Destination St. John’s is making its member’s information available on smart phones to convention delegates, tourists and residents of the province.
Screech-Ins aside, there is much more to this rum than what meets the eye.
You won't find a group of chocolatiers more passionate about great chocolate. And their passion shows.
This year we have another fantastic line-up, featuring Ireland's Matt Cranitch, Jackie Daly & Paul De Grae, Anna, Sheila & Clare Friel, and Edwina Guckian.
From Newfoundland we are pleased to welcome Dave Penny, Fergus O'Byrne & Fergus Brown-O'Byrne, Greg & Karla Walsh, and Rum Ragged. We are also delighted to have the Newfoundland/Irish group Cordeen perform this year, as they begin the Newfoundland leg of their tour.