At Bannerman Park Suites our goal is to offer elegant, deluxe, executive accommodations designed for both leisure and business stays. Come stay a few days, a couple weeks, or a few months. First time guests are blown away with the beauty and uniqueness of Bannerman Park Suites and visit time and time again. Bannerman Park Suites is literally fit for a king; Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall stayed during their Royal Visit in 2009. They liked it so much they sent Princess Anne the following year. In 2015 we were awarded a coveted 5 Star Canada Select Rating, one of the highest honours a Canadian accommodation provider can receive – there are only two designated 5 Star Rated accommodations in St. John’s.
- 8 luxury 1-bedroom non-smoking suites – 3 King-sized (850 sf) and 5 Queen-sized (450 sf).
- Each suite is beautifully appointed with high ceilings, decorative fireplaces, 4-poster beds, lavish furnishings, linens, and artwork.
- Our suites were renovated in 2012 to include fully equipped kitchenette facilities to cater to long-term stays; fridge, convection oven/microwave, dishwasher, etc.
- Bannerman Park Suites boasts the most beautiful bathrooms in the city with heated marble floors, large walk-in showers, and claw tubs to soak in after a long day of hiking/touring, working on a movie set or sitting in a board room. You won’t want to leave your suite!
- St. John’s is a popular filming location and Bannerman Park Suites is often booked for actors, producers, directors, agents, and their families throughout production. They love the luxurious suites, downtown location, and uniqueness we provide.
Located in historic downtown St. John’s in the affluent heritage district of Rennies Mill Road; within walking distance to the downtown core featuring top restaurants, shops and galleries. We are near various meeting venues and tourist attractions including the St. John’s Convention Centre, The Rooms, Signal Hill, the Johnson GEO Centre, and the Basilica of St. John the Baptist. We are approximately 15 minutes from St. John’s International Airport
We are located directly across from Bannerman Park, a Victorian-style urban park containing an outdoor public swimming pool, gorgeous walking gardens, and a skating loop in winter. Bannerman Park is the host venue for many festivals and sporting events, most notably the Newfoundland and Labrador Folk Festival.
We are proud to be part of your Newfoundland experience and look forward to hosting you in our beautiful boutique hotel when you visit St. John’s.
CategoriesAccommodations, Boutique Hotels, Inns
Bannerman Park Suites
23 Rennies Mill Road, St. John's, NL, Canada
23 Rennie's Mill Road