The Cupids Legacy Centre is a museum, archives, gallery and programming facility offering interactive cultural and heritage experiences. Our story begins in 1610, with the arrival of Canada’s first English settlers. Museum exhibits reveal the settlers‚ challenges and accomplishments and how their descendants helped create our distinctive Newfoundland culture. The Centre also features a rooftop faerie garden and regular events. Open daily from June to October.