CRAFT BEER & CHRISTMAS! Need we say more…
1. LOCATION: 12 Beers of Christmas is located at St. John’s Farmers Market Space at 245 Freshwater Road.
2. TIME: 12 Beers’ doors open at 8:00pm – 11:00pm
3. ENTRY: Participants may use either of the front entry doors when arriving for 12 Beers of Christmas. Security will scan the QR Code on your entry tickets and you will proceed to pick up your event map and glass.
4. NO TOKENS: This is an “all-in” event as you have purchased your samples through your ticket purchase.
5. COAT CHECK: We will have 2 Coat Checks on site. These will be identified on your entry card map which you will pick up at the door. We will be collecting monetary donations to help support the St. John’s Farmers Market.
6. BEER: 12 Beers of Christmas always has more than 12 beers! Visit www.nlcraftbeerfestival.ca to check out our brewery list. We will update this as we bring breweries on board.
7. FOOD: We have 2 amazing food vendors. You can check out Oh My Cheeses and Toslow at 12 Beers of Christmas! Menu to be posted in the very near future.
8. MERCHANDISE: We have some great NL Craft Beer Festival Merchandise for sale! These make great Christmas presents!
9. WATER STATIONS: We will have 2 water stations set up at 12 Beers. These are identified on your entry card map.
10. PARKING: There is limited parking on site.
11. IMPROVEMENTS – This year we have made significant improvements to ensure you have a blast! Some improvements you’ll notice are:
Decreased number of people over 2 shows.
No tokens and full size beer glass.
These will greatly reduce bathroom and bar lines!
Nov 28, 2019 - 20:00End Date
Nov 30, 2019 - 23:00Location
St. John’s Farmers’ Market
View Event Website