During the 1920s the Speakeasy was born as all levels of society began to party and socialize behind closed doors. While prohibition was in full swing, underground clubs known as speakeasies required guests to speak a password in order to enter. This helped to keep the authorities out and the swinging partiers in.
Join us, at Manuels River, for a prohibition inspired ritzy evening, themed cocktails, a decadent menu, and jazzy music by The Dana Parsons Trio. Party with the classiest of revellers who will swing into the New Year. It will feel like the 1920’s in 2020….A Grand Affair!
- Limited access to tables of either 2, 4 or 6 people
- Tables are banquet shape to accommodate more physical space in the area
- Each chair is measured to be 6 feet or 2 meters from head to head
- Table service for all meals
- Table service for your favorite beverages – to reduce moving through the room
- More frequent cleaning protocols for the washrooms and door handles etc.
- No dancing – just great live music performed by the Dana Parsons Trio
You’ll also enjoy our NYE midnight countdown with complimentary champagne PLUS lots of surprises throughout the evening. Get your NYE tickets now before they sell out because with limited capacity they surely will!
Dec 31, 2020 - 20:30End Date
Jan 01, 2021 - 00:30Location
Manuels River Interpretation Centre
View Event Website