Ring in the holiday season with our 20th annual music and lights celebration at Bowring Park Duck Pond.
From December 3 to January 6, visit Bowring Park Duck Pond to view the beautiful light display that will put you in the holiday spirit! Due to COVID-19 precautions, the festival will be a little different this year with no public event to switch on the lights.
To enhance your experience, a holiday audio show featuring festive songs from local musicians will be available for you to enjoy while viewing the lights. Signage in the park will provide instructions for accessing the audio show using a smartphone camera and QR code, a URL address through a web browser or an FM station on a FM radio.
Please respect COVID-19 public health guidelines while enjoying the music and lights. Vaccine passports are not required to attend this outdoor festival.
- Accessible parking is located in the parking lot near the Duck Pond. Additional spaces are near the Bowring Park Lodge on Waterford Bridge Road.
- Instructions to access the audio show will be displayed on clear print signage around the Duck Pond and near the accessible parking.
- The Duck Pond trail is approximately 500 meters of concrete sidewalk and packed gravel with uneven terrain in places.
- All-terrain wheelchairs may be borrowed on a first come, first served basis and must be reserved in advance by calling 576-6972 or emailing [email protected] no later than Dec. 9, 2021.
- Lighting may be dim in places; patrons are welcome to bring a flashlight.
For more information, please visit the event description on the City’s website.
Dec 03, 2021End Date
Jan 06, 2022
View Event Website