Fast Route, Tely 10 Warmup
This is one of the oldest continuous road running races in the province, with more than 35 years of racing. The course is fast and runs from the Mundy Pond area to Quidi Vidi Lake. It is a popular event as a tune up to the Tely 10 each summer.
The race is named for Henry G.R. Mews, the mayor of St. John’s from 1949 – 1965.
Schedule & Fees
- Date/Time: Sunday, July 10, 8 AM
- Registration Closes: July 7, 10 PM
- NLAA Competitive Membership or Day Permit Required
- Start: Mundy Pond Road
- Finish: Quidi Vidi Boathouse
- Check back later for more details
Jul 10, 2022 - 08:00Location
View Event Website