The race will be the culmination of a series of activities for fans including
THURSDAY, JUNE 22
• NASCAR Hauler Parade in Downtown St. John’s
• Racing with the NASCAR Advance Auto Parts Weekly Series at Eastbound International Speedway. Fans will get a chance to check out all four divisions of Eastbound’s weekly series. Thursday’s race will also feature a track-side pit party to kick the race festivities off.
FRIDAY, JUNE 23
• NASCAR Fanfest on George Street. with race teams.
– Autograph session will be free for fans of all ages and will also include meeting members of the world famous Snowbirds who will be partaking in the air show celebrating the 50th anniversary of CBS the same weekend.
– Free live performance from award winning country music artist Justin Fancy.
SATURDAY, JUNE 24
• 2nd annual PRO•LINE 250 presented by Newfoundland and Labrador Chevrolet Dealers will kick the tires and light the fires at Eastbound International Speedway and will put up 250 laps of the most intense racing action Newfoundland and Labrador will witness.
Drivers such Alex Tagliani, Andrew Ranger, DJ Kennington, and last years PRO•LINE 225 winner
Marc-Antoine Camirand will join a field of over 20 drivers competing for championship points,
purse money, and the PRO•LINE 250 trophy.
For more great ideas during race week, check out this page!