After the unexpected death of your handler, you and your team of spies have been left with the infamous blue dossier. While blue dossiers are usually just carryover documents, you quickly realize that this one is filled with puzzles and clues left by your late handler in hopes that you will be able to save yourself before it’s too late. Your team will have 45 minutes to solve the test left for you by your late handler and eliminate the mole.
This program will involve puzzle solving, code-breaking, and carefully searching for clues. If your team has any questions or concerns as to accessibility or accommodations, we encourage you to contact museum staff at [email protected].
Tickets are $25 per team of three to five players.
Teams with participants under the age of 16 must have at least one adult participant.
• This event will take place in the Annex on September 24th with groups starting at 1pm, 2pm, and 3pm sharp.
• Please make sure to arrive on time so as to not disturb the other teams.
• Tickets can be purchased online or in-person at Admiralty House Communications Museum.
• Tickets are refundable up until Sunday, September 17th. Any remaining tickets will be available at the door.
• This event is a partnership between the Association for the Arts in Mount Pearl and Admiralty House Communications Museum
Sep 24, 2023 - 13:00Location
The Annex at Admiralty House
View Event Website