Newfoundland and Labrador’s Provincial Historic Sites are snapshots of our past, providing insight into who we are today. How did our ancestors build their lives in this place? What did they care about? What events changed their lives?
From bustling merchant towns to lighthouses on some of the most exposed and beautiful spots in the province, every Provincial Historic Site is a different chapter in our story as a people. Experience the whole story… don’t miss a single site!
• St John’s: Commissariat House, Colonial Building & Newman Wine Vaults
• Heart’s Content Cable Station
• Trinity: Visitor Centre, Hiscock House & Mercantile Premises
• Bonavista: Cape Bonavista Lighthouse & Mockbeggar Plantation
• Boyd’s Cove: Beothuk Interpretation Centre
CategoriesArt & Culture, Attractions, Heritage
Provincial Historic Sites
St. John's Arts and Culture Centre, Allandale Road, St. John's, NL, Canada
Arts & Culture Centre, Rm 323,95 Allandale Road